Hotmail is one of the fastest email services which allows you to access your account from any part of the world in any web browser. Over 100 million customers use it for sending and receiving emails because Hotmail provides high security. Two persons can work simultaneously on the same document with the help of Hotmail. You can send huge files in a single mail from your Hotmail account. Hotmail has many such extraordinary features. A massive number of people want to use Hotmail and hence, they want to know how to add Hotmail to Outlook.
We have, therefore, prepared this article to assist you in setting up a Hotmail account in Outlook.
Why Do Users Find Difficulty With Hotmail Outlook Settings?
- You may face difficulties to add Hotmail to Outlook if there are internet connectivity issues. You can receive configuration errors during the setting up your account. Hotmail settings may not match with Outlook settings and cause a problem. You will be unable to add your account if you have not set up the TCP/IP as the default protocol.
- If you do not confirm your internet mail settings with your ISP, the problem can occur. You might have mistakenly typed a DNS address or a news server access instead of the mail server address. Configuring a service for remote mail can disrupt your internet connection. Internet connection settings are also case-sensitive; the settings may not support the addition of your Hotmail account to Outlook.
- Microsoft adds you to blocklist if it finds that your IP address is not there in its registered list. As a result, authentication problem starts, and you fail to access Hotmail from Outlook. You cannot connect to the mail server when you use a misconfigured DNS. Hence, the reverse DNS lookups fail, and Microsoft cannot configure your account request.
- The software which you are using to add Hotmail to Outlook, may not be compatible. You can face an issue if you are sending too many emails from the new IP address. Lack of synchronization between features of Outlook and Hotmail is a severe issue in configuring Hotmail to Outlook.
How To Add Hotmail To Outlook In Some Simple Steps?
- To carry on the activity, you will need to exit from your Outlook account. Now, download Outlook Hotmail Connector Link to enter Hotmail into a new account set up in Outlook.
- You will need to wait until the Setup Wizard installs Outlook Hotmail Connector.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector, and you will get a welcome window if you are accessing Outlook for the first time. Click on the Next option.
- Under the File tab, select Add Account and enter the username, password, and other required information of your Hotmail account.
- Microsoft Outlook will start searching for your account settings and will set up your account with Hotmail connector. A pop-up window will appear and inform you that you have entered a wrong password. Therefore, you will need to re-enter your password.
- If you have added your account successfully to Outlook, you will get a confirmation message.
Get 24*7 Streamlined Support For Hotmail
You can consider the steps given in this article to add your Hotmail account to Outlook. But technical faults in the settings or configuration errors can pose obstacles to the setup process. We have highly trained engineers to provide the best Hotmail support. Dial our Hotmail customer support number 123456 or mail us your service request. You can consult with the experts via live chat as well regarding how to add Hotmail to Outlook.